My name is Bill, and I’ve owned this domain name (imjustabill.com) since 1999. I have no plans to sell it.
I’ve created and operated many different websites over the years. You can find my current ones listed below, along with my social media channels.
- GeorgeCarlin.net, an UNofficial website dedicated to American comedian George Carlin.
- The Devil’s Mischief, my comedy/novelty podcast I’ve been running since 2003.
- Yes, I’m also on social media:
Twitter, MeWe, Facebook, YouTube, Rumble, Locals, and others
- Miscellaneous websites I created that are still hanging around, for some reason:
- My blog, A Place For My Stuff, which I used mostly to chronicle my conquests over clutter.
- ZepTribute.com, the site I’ve used for numerous Led Zeppelin tribute bands I’ve been in.
- RoyalOrleans.net, one of the aforementioned Zep bands.
- YoureGoingtoHell.com, just to spite the proselytizer who stupidly registered the domain name that was almost the same name, but grammatically incorrect.
- The Word Salad Generator
- WarlockWilliam.com, for my professional Tarot, Numerology, etc. readings which I used to do in Salem, but now I’m semi-retired from.
- I’ve used “imjustabill.com” to house many other sites over the years which I’ve long since taken down. These include Look Out: The Dio Humor Site, The Black Sabbath Game, Hellywood, the personal page World of Bill M., a Black Crowes trading page, and probably some others I’m forgetting. So if you found some really, really old link to one of these pages and are wondering why you’ve been redirected to this page instead, that’s why.
About the “imjustabill” name
For those who didn’t know, the name “I’m Just a Bill” is taken from the 1976 Schoolhouse Rock! song of the same title, sung by jazz trumpeter Jack Sheldon: